View more items from this manufacturer
These are in good condition and are being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with buyer responsible for shipping and handling of the units. They were in running condition before having the batteries extracted from each unit.
|# of Bids:
||24 PLACE A BID
Texas, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ben Reynolds 281-550-0739ASK A QUESTION
These buses are in good condition, and being sold in an asset liquidation sale for the owner.
- Year: 1999
- Make: Nabi
- Model: 40LFW-05
- Quantity: 24 buses
- Engine: Cummins 8.3 Turbo, Allison transmision
- Wheels: alloy wheels (22.5 low profile)
- No batteries - they have been extracted
- Were in running condition before the batteries were removed
- The original bus logos has been covered with water base paint and can be easily removed. They are being sold as they are no longer needed for use and have been upgarded with newer models for public transportation needs.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.