ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Unit is being sold as scrap metal because it's no longer needed by the company that owns it. It is currently anchored off the coast of China. The buyer who purchases the ship will be responsible for disposing of the oil, water, sludge and other fluids on the ship.
- What is the weight and the displacement of the ship? The FPSO has a hull weight of approximately 44,000 metric tons.
- Have the engines and auxiliary equipment been removed? (propellers, main engines, generator sets, boilers, air compressors, pumps, valves, etc.) The ship has not been disassembled. It still contains all engines, navigation equipment, electronic control systems, and fire and safety systems.
- Is the vessel docked at a port or anchored offshore? The vessel is currently operating offshore.
- Can the seller provide current pictures of the vessel? The seller can’t provide current pictures of the vessel because it’s still operating offshore. Please make an offer subject to inspection.
- Is the ship allowed its last sail or does it have to get towed to the ship breaking yard? Yes, the ship is in operating condition and, therefore, can be navigated to the ship breaking yard.
- Are there any outstanding legal dues, port dues or bank charges? According to the seller, the ship does not have any outstanding legal dues, port dues or bank charges.
- Is the vessel involved in any legal issues? According to the seller, the ship does not have any liens against it.