View more items from this manufacturer
Used surplus in good and fully functional condition. It is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling. Seller has the right to reject all bids.
|# of Bids:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Elif Aksoy +18326034782
This Atlas Copco Rocket Boomer M2D MCD (1 Unit) is no longer needed for the company's operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
Details are listed below:
- Type/Model: Atlas Copco Rocket Bomber M2.D
- Year of Manufacturing: 2005
- Area Cover Up To: 65 m2
- Engine: Deutz 4-Cylinder Tier3/Stage IIIA
- Power Rating at 2300RPM: 120 kW (160HP)
- Torque at 1600RPM: 618 Nm
- Fuel Tank Volume: 100 l
- Electrical System: 24V
- Batteries: 2 x 12V, 125 Ah
- Tyre Size: 12.00R20 RR9
- Boom: BUT 35 SL
- Feed: BMHT6X14/08L A0
- Hydraulically Driven Screw Compressor: Atlas Copco GAR 5
- Capaity, Max at 9bar: 26 l/s
- Adjustable Speed, Air Pressure Gauge and Hole Blowing Kit with 80 I Air Receiver.
WATER SYSTEM :
- Hydraulically Driven Water Booster Pump: FLYGT PXR1607H
- Water Booster Pumo Max Capacity at 15 bart: 250 l/min
- Min. Water Inlet Pressure at 200 l/min: 2 bar
- With Water Pressure Gauge and Water Flow Guard
CONTROL SYSTEM :
Direct Hydraulic Control System, DCS & Basic Functions Such as Antijamming Included
- Total Installed Power: 158 kW
- Main Motors: 2 x 75 kW
- Voltage: 380-1000 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Starting Method: Star/Delta (1000 V Direct Start)
- Transformer: 8 kVA
- Working Lights, Halogen: 2 x 1000 W
- Hydraulic Pumps, 2 Separate Units, One for Each Boom. Pump Unloaded at Start.
- System Pressure, Max.: 250 bar
- Hydraulic Oil Tank, Volume Max/Min: 250/200 l
- Filtration: 16 μm
- Width: 2245 mm
- Height with Roof: 3019 mm
- Total Length: 14044 mm
- Gross Weight(Depend on Config.): 23000 - 27000 kg
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.