View more items from this manufacturer
Used surplus in good and fully functional condition. It is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling. Seller has the right to reject all bids.
|# of Bids:
||6 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Elif Aksoy +18326034782ASK A QUESTION
This Underground Loader Atlas Copco Scooptram ST1030 2007 (1 Unit) is no longer needed for the company's operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
Details are listed below:
- Manufacturer: Atlas Copco
- Model: Scooptram ST1030
- Year Of Make: 2007
- Tramming Capacity: 10000 kg
- Breakout Force, Hydraulic: 17900 kg
- Breakout Force Mechanical: 13900 kg
- Motion Times Boom Raising: 8.0 sec
- Motion Times Boom Lowering: 6.0 sec
- Motion Time Dumping: 2.1 sec
- Tyre Size: 18.00x25, 24ply, L5S
- Gross Weight: 27000 kg
- Engine: Cummins Disel Engine QSL9 C250, EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA
- Power Rating at 2000RPM: 186 Kw/ 240 HP
- Maximum Torque at 1400RPM: 1085 Nm
TRANSMISSION & CONVERTER:
- Automatic Power Shift with Integral Converter, Fully Modulate 4 Speed Shifting, Forward/Release
- Fully Enclosed Force Cooled, Spring Applied Hydraulic Released, Multiple Wet Discs at Each Wheel End
- System Voltage: Start & Accessories 24V
- Alternator, High Output: 140A
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM:
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity: 189 litres
- System Pressure: 21.4MPa
- Filtration, Return Line: 12µm
- Cylinder, Double Acting, Chrome Plated Stems, Diameter:
- Steer Cylinders (2): 90mm
- Hoist Cylinders (2): 160mm
- Stabilizer Cylinder: 200mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 284 litres
- Primary Fuel Filter: 7µm
- Secondary Fuel Filter: 5µm
- Central Manual Lubricant & Audi-Visual Reverse Alarm
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.