View more items from this manufacturer
||Used, great condition with some minor signs of previous use.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
New Jersey, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This Dayton 2Z543 Air Cooled Portable Spot Welder 110 Volts 1.5 KVA is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space as part of their surplus.
Details Dayton 2Z543 Air Cooled Portable Spot Welder 110 Volts 1.5 KVA
Quantity: 1 unit
This air-cooled portable welder is designed to provide lower amperage welding of mild, galvanized, or stainless materials.
- Item: Air Cooled Spot Welder
- Style: JF-41 LG
- Input 50/60 Hz: 110VAC
- Amps AC: 30
- Work Capacity Mild Steel: 1/8"
- Output Amps @50% Dty Cycle: 1.5kVA
- Rated Output 6 In. (152mm): 5550A
- Rated Output 12 In. (305mm ): 4500A
- Rated Output 18 In. (457mm): 3600A
- Max. Open Circuit Voltage: 1.6
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 6" x 3-1/4" x 13"
- Application For Lower Amperage Welding of Mild, Galvanized or Stainless Materials
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.