The Unit has been tested and is in good running condition.
|# of Bids:
||7 PLACE A BID
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Carolina Acosta +1-832-239-5361ASK A QUESTION
This 220 KW Skid-mounted Backup Genset was used at a hydro site as a full automated backup.
- 208/120 Volts
- 3-phase generator
- Full switch gear
- Fire suppression system
- 23' L x 10.5' H x 8.5' W
- Approximately 25,000 lbs
- Hours: 1,288
- Year: 1982
Comes with an air-cooled 12-cylinder Deutz engine and is enclosed in 20' contained building.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Group Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.