View more items from this manufacturer
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Patrick Marques +1 832 426 2002
These Cummins KTA50-DM1 Engines were removed from gensets and are now being sold to free up warehouse space. They can be converted into marine propulsion engines.
- kW: 1291
- MHP: 1754
- BHP: 1730
- Configuration - V-16 cylinder, 4-stroke diesel
- Aspiration - Turbocharged / Aftercooled
- Displacement - 50 L (3068 in3)
- Bore & Stroke - 159 X 159 mm (6.25 X 6.25 in)
- Rotation - Counterclockwise facing flywheel
- Fuel System - Pressure Time (PT)
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Overall Length - 2694 mm (104 inches)
- Overall Width - 1564 mm (62 inches)
- Overall Height - 2260 mm (89 inches)
- Overall Weight - 5166 kg (11,389 lbs)
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.