View more items from this manufacturer
Used surplus in working condition. It is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for all of the taxes, duties, shipping and handling charges. Seller has the right to reject all bids.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Elif Aksoy +18326034782ASK A QUESTION
These Trench Excavator Vermeer T 655 DT 1999 (1 Unit) and Tesmec TRS-950 SLO D.G. Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Elite 2000 (1 Unit) are no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner. Details are listed below:
Specifications for Trench Excavator Vermeer T 655 DT 1999 (1 Unit):
• Engine type - PowetTech 6081AF001 8.1L John Deere Engine 6090HF485
• Operating weight - 19958-24494 kg
• Length - 6810-8450 mm
• Height - 3020 mm
• Transport width - 2460 mm
• Number of cylinders - 6
• Power - 183 kW
• Fuel tank capacity - 416 l
• Qty. Moto-hours with a full tank - 8.9
• Cooling system - liquid
• Electrical system - 12V
• Chassis - hydrostat.
• Travel speed - 5 km / h
• Digger drive - hydrostat.
• Digger offset - no
• Digging width - 270-610 mm
• Digging depth - 1200-2400 mm
Specifications for Tesmec TRS-950 Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Elite 2000 (1 Unit):
- Operating weight - 26,500 kg
- Operational power - 194 kW
- Model - Cummins 6CTA 8.3 Elite
- Working width - 2500 mm
- Electrical system - 24/12 V
- Depth - 1220-1830 mm
- Width - 280-550 mm
- Fuel tank - 515 l
- Number of cylinders - 6
- Length - 10200 mm
- Width - 2500 mm
- Height - 3100 mm
- Year of manufacture: 2000
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.