Haul on flat bed or mini-float. Seller is able to assist with loading. The tote washing unit and tank have never been commercially used, only testing and trial runs. Base and header assembly drawing attached for reference.
All the items are "as is, where is". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
Louisiana, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Victor Arria +1868 3927304ASK A QUESTION
This lot of the AUTOMATIC TOTE AND TANK WASH SYSTEM is no longer needed for the company's daily operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for it's owner. Details are listed below:
FIXED TANK WASH SYSTEM (FOR MOVABLE TANKS AND TOTES) :
- 550 Gallon and 793 gallon capacity IBC Containers.
- The tote sized IBC containers have 22-5/16” man ways and have either a side drain or a bottom drain.
- The dimensions are 42” x 48” x 78” H & 54” x 54” x 78”H.
- Estimated weight is 6,200 LBS
Standard Features: TW-500C :
- Carbon steel construction
- Movable bridge assembly with screw jack mechanism
- Tank cover with aluminum exterior and solvent resistant membrane interior
- Spring loaded securing mechanism for a vapor tight tank cover fit
- Proving switches for high level, lid secure and grounding
- High pressure spray wash
Standard Features: DTI-800 :
- 600 gallon capacity recirculated hot caustic wash solution/200 gallon
- capacity clean hot caustic
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Tank insulated sides with stainless steel cover
- Removable 16" clean-out
- Internal baffle system for solids separation
- (2) Radar sensor (1) Dirty side & (1) clean side
- (1) Discreet “High High” in dirty side (Redundant Safety Sensor)
- Cone type "V" shaped bottom
- (2) Wash port connection (2")
- (2) Return and vent ports (2")
- (4) legs with mounting type base
- Dimensions 5’ X 6’ x 10’ High
- Liquid caustic metering system
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.