View more items from this manufacturer
The equipment is unused and is in a yard. The year the equipment was manufacturered was 2002 and originally purchased in 2007.
All items are, "AS IS", "WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for loading, freight and transportation.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
Florida, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Victor Arria +1868 3927304ASK A QUESTION
This 60" Connex SVT dual is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Two 60’ Connex SVT dual purpose model “ATLANTIC” MLAs.
- Segregated tandem 10” and 12” connections allowing for transfer of both heavy and clean products.
- Height = 60 feet.
- Hydraulically and remotely operated. Controllers and ancillaries are present.
- Based upon foundation and anchor configurations, the arms are load rated for a max wind speed of 155 mph for use in Florida.
SVT’s ATLANTIC marine loading arm is a hydraulically powered arm with a separate supporting structure, and is designed for large areas of operation.
- Nominal bores from 4" to 20"
- Operating temperature from –196°C to +250°C
- Lining and/or heating available
- Suitable for high-pressure applications
- Separate counterweights for inner and outer arms
- Product line has a constant diameter with identically flanged ROTAFLEX swivel joints
- Highest level of safety thanks to SVT’s Emergency Release Couplers (ERC) and SVT’s Quick Connect/Disconnect
- Can be equipped with a wide variety of optional accessories:
- Vapor recovery lines
- Process equipment
- Tandem loading arm
- Mobile loading arm
- Shipped in completely installed condition
- No regular overhauls necessary
- Meets international standards such as OCIMF
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.