||The Microglas Glass Flake is clean, dry, and in excellent condition. The material is stored in a well ventilated warehouse with dust covers over each super sack. Seller can load the product to the buyer's truck. Buyer is responsible for logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||14 PLACE A BID
Kansas, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
The Microglas Glass Flake, Injection Grade, Code: REFG - 101 (43,800 kg) is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space.
Product: Microglas Glass Flake
Quantity: 146 x 300kg super sacks
Weight: 43,800 kg or 96,000 pounds / 3 containers
Manufacturer: Nippon Electric Glass Co.,Ltd.
Manufactured: Nippon Glass for polymer reinforcement and corrosion resistant coatings.
- Product Code: REFG - 101
- Injection Grade
- Glass Composition: E Glass
- Biner Type: Epoxy
- Applicable Resins: PPS, PET, PA, PC, PBT
- Particle thickness is about 5 microns.
- Diameter, (irregular), range is about 250 microns to 2000 microns. ( ¼ millimeter to 2 millimeters)
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.