||1 Roller Crusher
- Loading Equipment onto purchasers lowbed trailer;
- Offloading at the Client Logistics Hub or Client site;
- Offloading on Site or into Stores
- Tools & Equipment for lifting of equipment exceeding 25 kg;
- Packaging, Corrosion Protection;
- Installation & Commissioning;
All the items are "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Wolfgang Denzl +27 (0)842424244ASK A QUESTION
This FAM Double Roller Crusher ZWB 0810 MS-H for Coal Processing is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
General Technical Data
- Material: Coal
- Comprehensive strength: < 80 MPa (assumption) for rock parts in coal
- Bulk density: Approx. 0.9 t/m³
- Hard Grove Index: 65
- Moisture max.: Max. 6 %
- Feed size: not pre-screened material 0 – 100 mm Approx. 80 % Max. 120 mm
- Product size: d80 = 40 mm, DIN 66165
- Capacity: Max. 250 t/h
Specification of Supplies and Services
FAM Double Roller Crusher
- Type: ZWB 0810 MS -H
- Roll diameter: 800 mm
- Roll width: 1000 mm
with mechanical gap adjustment
- the divided and lined housing
- the fixed crushing roll
- the movable crushing roll
- the two drive units
Drive units of ZWB 0810 MS -H
- one common frame
- the drive frame of movable crushing roll,
- the drive frame of fixed crushing roll,
- the high-capacity narrow V-belts,
- the drive pulleys,
- the spring tensioning device for the V-belts of the movable roll,
- the protection devices.
Electric motors of ZWB 0810 MS -H
- Rating : 2x .30. kW, 400 V, 50 Hz
- Speed : 1500 r.p.m.
- Weight of ZWB 0810 MS -H: Approx. 12.400 kg
Painting - Coating Specification
- Surface treatment acc. to DIN 55928, SA 2.5
- 1 x Prime coat 2 pack-epoxy-zinc (to be applied at workshop) thickness 80 µm
- 2 x Second coat 2 pack-epoxy-paint (to be applied at workshop) thickness each 80 µm
- Total thickness: 240 µm
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.