View more items from this manufacturer
Used surplus. This was used for a short time in an o&g project.
Not included: Hydraulic Power Unit
Please see photos. Seller has the right to reject all bids.
|# of Bids:
||1 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
Louisiana, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ana Carolina Santos +1 832 384 9940ASK A QUESTION
This Single Drum Hydraulic Winch 175 Te is available for sale as surplus after being used for a short time in an oil and gas project. It is being sold in an asset liquidation sale for the owner who no longer needs it.
- Manufacturer: Oil States Skagit Smatco, LLC
- Type: HPW-600
- Year of manufacture: OCT. 2013
- ID/Serial No: S/N 1131105
- WINCH RATINGS: DRUM- GROOVED FOR Ø 3.00 Inch [Ø 76.2 mm] WIRE ROPE.
- CAPACITY- 2,500 FEET [780 METERS] IN 7 LAYERS.
- LINE PULL- 385,700 LBS [175 MT] ON ALL LAYERS @ 16.4 FEET PER MINUTE [5 METERS PER MINUTE]
- BRAKE HOLDING- 694,500 LBS [315 mT] ON ALL LAYERS.
- WEIGHT OF WIRE ROPE (INCLUDED IN TOTAL WEIGHT) IS 48,000 LBS [21.8 MT]
- 2.1 WINCH & STORAGE REEL CAPACITY AND PERFORMANCE
- 2.1.1 WINCH STORAGE REEL
- Wire Rope Size: 76mm [3 inch] 76mm [3 inch]
- Barrel Diameter: 1524 mm [60 inch] 1524 mm [60 inch]
- Flange Diameter: 2743 mm [108 inch] 3048 mm [120 inch]
- Barrel Length: 1473 mm [58 inch] 1727 mm [68 inch]
- Wire Rope Capacity: 760 M [2500 feet] 760 M [2500 feet]
- Winch Low Speed Winch High Speed Reel Single Speed
- Rated Line Pull: 175 MT 50 MT 17 MT
- All Layers - [385,700 lbs] [110,000 lbs] [37,500 lbs]
- Rated Speed: 5 m/min 17 m/min 17 m/min
- All Layers - [16.4 fpm] [55.8 fpm] [55.8 fpm]
- 32 ft L from Side, 17 ft-7 in L from Center to Corner, (Approx 18 ft H)
- Total size (footprint) is about Ø10 m circular including the rotary foundation.
- Weight: 145 Te (318.778 lbs) including the rotary foundation.
The Winch with rotary foundation can be lifted including wire for quick mobilization to the vessel.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.