||This product is sold AS-IS and has no manufacturer's warranty or guarantee. Seller can load the product to the buyer's truck. Buyer is responsible for logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||21 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
New Hampshire, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Ice & Water Barrier Roofing Underlayments - 600 Rolls is being sold by a company to recover funds and storage space as part of their surplus.
Product: Ice & Water Barrier Roofing Underlayments
Quantity: 600 Rolls
- This offering is a truckload of various products of self-adhered water & ice moisture barrier roofing underlayments. This material is designed as a waterproofing membrane for underlayment on shingled roofs.
- Each roll is approximately 36" wide by 66' long and covers approximately 200 sq ft (2 sq rolls).
- Some of the rolls will be granulated surface, others will be a smooth, mat surface and some may be a high temperature variety that is a fabric surface.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.