ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This Power Barge is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Manufacturer and Design: McDermott Ship Yard
- Year: 1992
10 X Wartsila Vasa 18V32D
- 5800 kW each.
- 720 rpm
- Average running hours: 83,000
• Maintenance intervals based on running hours:
- 14,000 over haul
• Manufacturer and Design:
- McDermott Ship Yard, 1992
- Hull No.: 292
- Deck Cargo Barge
- Length: 78.1812 m
- Breadth: 23.1648 m
- Depth: 4.2672 m
- Tonnage Gross: 2306
Fuel oil system
- Two systems: HFO No.6 and LFO No.2.
- One buffer and one daily tank on the barge with capacity of 1500 bbl. each.
- One diesel storage tank on the barge with capacity of 17,000 gallons.
- HFO purification systems consisting of 4 X FOPX 613 Alfa Laval separators in parallel.
- HFO heating and booster systems consisting of 3 booster units.
• Cooling water system:
- Sea water for engine cooling through titanium plate heat exchangers.
- Intake: tow sea chests 288 ft^3 each.
- Perforated plate to provide filtering.
- 6 main sea water circulating pumps, one as stand-by.
- 750 m^3/h each.
• Fresh water and demineralized wáter:
- 2 X Alfa Laval distillers 15m^3/day each.
- HT cooling water as heating source.
- Fresh water storage tank.
• Steam system:
- 3 waste heat recovery boilers
- 1 auxiliary diesel fired boiler
• Generator specifications and excitation type:
- 10 X Leroy Somer Type RP 38AY/10P
- 7375 KVA, 13800 V 60 HZ P.F. 0.8
- Voltage Regulator: Leroy RBS 6000
• Generator step up transformer:
- 1 X ABB 75 MVA Type KTRW 245 X 75
- 230 / 13.8 kV
• Electrical connections between barge and shore:
• Flexible 15kV class rubberized cables mounted on flexile support rack.
• Auxiliary transformer specifications:
- 2 X ABB type KTMU 18 HC 1250 KVA
- 13800 / 480 V