This Carbon Filter was dropped from a lower height during off loading maneuver from ship. Please see photos attached for an idea of current condition. Sellers, do not bind themselves to accept the highest or any offer. Buyer, is responsible for any off loading and/or handling fees. Buyer, must verify quality before removing lot from the location.
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Wolfgang Denzl +27 (0)842424244
This lot of Industrial Coalescing Carbon Filter and Carbon Filter (Water Treatment Equipment) is offered by the insurance company to recover the claim value. Details listed below:
Industrial Carbon Filter: 22 mm Metal.
- Total Weight: Approx. 30 tons.
Coalescing Filter: Used to separate liquid water and oil from compressed air using a coalescing effect.
Activated Carbon Filter:
- Lifting lug (45º) was damaged and some dents noted on the dished head
- Leg (45º) was damaged and shell of the vessel was deformed
- Nozzle (B) was twisted and dented
- Surface (30º) was scratched, visual deformation of dished head could not be verified
- Leg (135º) was damaged. However, visual deformation of shell could not be verified
- Leg (225º) found in damaged conditon.
- Nozzle (D) was impacted and deformation on the shell was visible
- Nozzle (C) was twisted. However, deformation on the dished head could not be verified visually
- Nozzle (A) was twisted. However, deformation on dished head could not be verified
- Manhole (M2) found in damaged condition and deformed
- Leg (135º) found in damaged conditon
- Leg (45º) was damaged. Hoever, damage oon shell or dished head was not visible
- Leg (225º) found in damaged condition
- Platform supports (3 point) were damaged
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.