ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
||Tuas Bay Drive, International, Singapore
This lot of Lacquer-lined Steel Drums (unused) is being sold for the insurance company after the drums were rejected by the receiver.
- Seller will not load the drums for buyer.
- Drums are located on the 3rd floor of warehouse building
- Drums are empty – the will likely have to be hand carried down the stairs (building has an automated dumb-waiter elevator but are used for production sorting – hence will not be available to buyer to use).
- Dimensions: 585mm Dia. x 883mm height
- Material: Cold roll sheet steel
- Thickness: 1.0mm & 0.9mm (mixture)
- Top and bottom are covered.
- Top-side has 2 opening flanges; 1 x ¾” and 1 x 2”
- Drum is Lacquer-coated internally with Unichem-USA RESCO 500-L lacquer
- Drum is not suitable for petrochemical products
Defect / Reason Rejected
Top-side 2” flange exhibited signs of lacquer peeling from steel surface
Intended use was to use drums for food-product storage and feared contamination from lacquer peels.