ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This H201 Rig/ Powerhouse Main Equipment was involved in an insurance claim and is being sold by the insurance company to recover funds from loss.
PCR Year of Manufacture: 2010
- Powerhouse Equipment (External):
- Air conditioner:
- Brand- Carrier
- Model: 50TFF014-913.
- Capacity: 12½ tons.
- Condition: Suffered damages in 80%, n the structure and copper tubing. 30% damages in pipelines
- Capacity: 750 KVA 600/460 volts
- Condition: Damages in 100% o the protective sheets, in the structure several damages were seen and when a measurement was conducted by the Technician Uwe Groenefeld it gave low insulation measurements and was observed that some brackets were crushed, it has to be disassembled and repaired.
- Capacity: 500 KVA 600/400-230 volt
- Condition: 100% dmages are seen in the protective sheets, damage to the foundations and the insulation sheets are battered and fallen, when performing measurement technician Uwe Groenefeld gave grounded phases, it must be verified by unplugging everything and testing every coil, this transformer must be disassembled and repaired
- Front Sheet of Container:
- Condition: Dented, bases of air conditioner and transformer bent and broken. They can be repaired.
- Outlets of Plug Board of Generators:
- Input - 220 volt
- Condition: Outlet pumps totally detached in some cases and in others they moved leaving spaces for filtered water. Cubicles must be refitted and seal everything.
- Damages in beams and brackets of the container. Damages are noticed in part of the structure that supports the Powerhouse.
- Powerhouse Equipment (Internal)
- The cubicles of the plc system and generators were completely moved, being blocked against the cubicles of the SCR (power system), the floors damaged, without a door of the main entrance, damages in part of the roof and several cubicles severely damaged, below I describe various elements and the critical part of the equipment.
- Cubicles of the generators loose at their bases, damaged insulation .sheets and loose floors.
- Cubicles of the electrical system with damaged structures and bent doors. Several damaged components and the backup cubicle completely damaged. We had to move the cubicles to access the SCR power system.
- PLC control system loose, outside their bases, it must be verified, perform adjustments and energized testing. No damages greater than 30% wre evidenced.
- Main breaker of 1250 and 1600 amps, suffered dents they must be inspected since they are electronic and very sensitive, it is a critical part of the equipment. They are nine breakers of this type. They do not appear to be broken.
- Breakers system does not show major damages although tests must be performed to verify their condition. Damages were seen to some insulators which can be repaired.
- SCR control system, damages were seen in the control system for the two sludge pumps, the control system is fallen but no broken parts are seen. To see its condition tests must be conducted.
- SCR power system, damage to the insulator supports of the SCR modules were seen, there is not much information on this system to verify if the brackets can be repaired, but no major damage was evident. Though it is important to know that this is a critical equipment. Only the SCR of sludge pump #2 could be verified since the cubicle of sludge pump #1 could not be opened.
- No damages were seen in the barrage of SCR
?NOTE: Storage fees in the amount of approx $5,700 plus IVA are responsibility of successful bidder.