ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
This Complete 106 MW Diesel Power Plant is no longer needed for the company's operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
- Manufacturer: Wartsila
- Manufacturer's type: 7 x 18V46 HFO
- Made in year 2000
- Capacity 106 MW
- Power factor 0.8
- Efficiency 0.97 (at rated output, 50 Hz and power factor 0.8)
- Application Base Load Power Generation
- Engine type 18V46 HFO
- Engine rated ISO output 17.55 kWm
- Specific fuel consumption 200 grams @ fuel LCV of 9800 kcal/Kg
- Alternator type ABB AMG 1600 SS12 DSEB
- Alternator out put 20000 kVA, 11 kV, 50 Hz
- Generator transformers (4 No.s) BHEL 40 000 kVA, 110 / 11 kV
- Lube oil separators (7 No.s) Alfa Laval LOPX 710 SFD 34
- Fuel oil separators (4 No.s) Alfa Laval FOPX 614 TFD 24
- Waste heat recovery boilers (3 No.s) Alborg 4270 kg/h at 7 bar
- Complete 106 MW Diesel Power Plant
- comes with 7 units of Wartsila 18V46 HFO engines coupled with synchronous and brushless ABB made alternators.
- The plant was delivered and commissioned in 2001 HFO.
- Running hrs from 50700 to 69000 hours in base load power production.
- The Plant has been dismantled and ready for immediate relocation.