View more items from this manufacturer
Used surplus. These pumps are from a drilling barge.
|# of Bids:
||6 PLACE A BID
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Rashid Ishaq 1-832-426-3779.ASK A QUESTION
This lot of National 12P160 Mud Pumps have been extracted from ships and are being sold by the seller for the purpose of asset liquidation by the seller.
Details are given below-
- Manufacturer: National
- Model: National 12-P-160 Triplex Mud Pumps 1600HP EA – 5000 PSI
- Use: These pumps were used in Drilling Barge Triump 101 (Former name is WDKENT)
- Units are dismantled. All the mud pumps are available with spares.
- Pump Wet End Material: Cast Steel
- Year Built & Installed: 1976
- Year Refurbished: 2009
- Gears Conditon: Good
Attached is the spare list of the Mud Pumps.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
These units are offered "As Is, Where Is".