View more items from this manufacturer
Used Surplus. The C-280 engine has never been installed, so only 7.5 hours show on the meter due to factory testing hours. This does not include the generator.
||Seller does not have the equipment for loading the buyer´s trucks.
Crane/rigging rental: US$ 10,000 -$25,000 that depend on availability.
|# of Bids:
||15 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
Louisiana, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ana Carolina Santos +1 832 384 9940ASK A QUESTION
This CAT engine is being sold as surplus that has never been installed, but was tested by the factory; thus having some hours of use shown. Other than testing, it has not been used. It is being sold in an asset liquidation sale for the owners who do not need it.
THIS LOT INCLUDES THE ENGINE; NOT THE GENERATOR
- Qty: 1 Engine
- Make: CAT
- Model: C-280-16
- Hours: 7.5 Hours of Use (Only hours have been used for testing)
- Use: for a Kato Generator (not included in this sale)
The Following Features Accessories Are Included:
- PMG (300% SC 10 Sec) for Regulator Power
- Stand-Off Terminal Connectors, mounted in outlet box.
- Double Tube copper-nickel air to water heat exchanger w/water leak detector
- Special frame for water cooled totally enclosed alternators.
- (6) 100 ohm RTD's embedded in stator windings for temperature monitoring, 2 per phase.
- Formed Stator Coils with100% solid epoxy vacuum pressure impregnation of windings, followed with an epoxy overspray including rotor and stator iron. Diode failure Detector(Kato) which detects shorted and open diodes by means of monitoring exciter field current.(2) 100 ohm RTD's installed in bearing housing for temperature monitoring (1 per brg) Commercial Space Heater Shaft driven oil lubrication pump for bearings. Fittings and oil system not in Kato's scope. Two vibration detectors (One per bearing) Provisions for forced lubrication on drive and opposite drive end. All fittings and connections by others. Suitable for tilt requirement of 15° Static Pitch and 22.5° Dynamic Pitch.
- Includes a redundant air prelube pump for blackstart conditions. The air pre-lube pump will take suction from the same sump as the electric driven & mechanical driven pumps. The following sensors are included:
- Lube tank low level switch.
- Lube tank temperature sensor(high temperature alarm)
- Flow Switch
- Mechanical Pump Lines
- Included is one (1) lot of additional lines groups provided by CAT to allow circulation of lubricating oil by mechanical pump. The mechanical pump is supplied by the generator manufacturer
*** Please check the supported document section to see more specs.
Details of Generator that this Engine Fits (Generator Not Included):
Synchronous Brushless Revolving Field Generator, with a direct connected rotating brushless exciter, in accord with the following specifications:
- Qty : 1 unit
- Model: 4500003463
- Manufacturer: Kato / Emerson Industrial Automation
- ENGINE, MAIN CAT C280 & ASSOCIATED SPARES
- Date of manufacture: 29 th April, 2010
- Caterpillar C-280-16 Offshore Power Modules rated 5200KW @ 1000RPM 60 Cycles.
- Code: 6P12-4700
- Rating: 5200 kw, 7428.6 Kva, .7 Power factor
- Type: 8 Pole, 1000 RPM
- Electrical Rating: 5200 KW, 7428.6 KVA, .7 P.F., 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 11000 Volts
- Connection: 6 Wire, Wye
- Temperature Rise: 115°C/50°C Amb. By RES
- Duty: Continuous
- Insulation: Class H
- Bearing Design: Two Sleeve Ring Oil
- Enclosure: Totally Enclosed Water to Air
- Net Weight (approx.): 58,000 Lbs / 26,000 Kg
Generator is of independent Two Bearing design, with shaft extension suitable for direct drive.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.