View more items from this manufacturer
||Used surplus. Please see photos. Seller has the right to reject all bids.
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Nelspruit, International, South Africa
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Wolfgang Denzl +27 (0)842424244
This lot of Darda C2-C12 Rock and Concrete Splitter is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner. Details of this equipment are as mentioned below:
- Splitting force up to 413 tons (4048 kn)
- Dust free
- Quiet performance
- Also applicable at places of different access
- Vibration free
- Easy handling
- Easy to transport
- Splits in seconds
- Controlled splitting
- Dimentionally accurate working
- Hydraulic splitting cylinder- There are different types of splitting cylinders available for variety of applications. The cylinders are lightweight and durable. Four types of cylinders are available C2S, C4S, C9 and C12. Please see the pictures for better understanding.
- Hydraulic pump unit- Mobile and portable pump units and 5 splitting cylinders can be run simultaneously by the pump.
- Hydraulic hoses- helps connecting cylinders to the pump
- Enlarging counter wedges- used to widen the crack further
- Pressure shells- helps to avoid oval drill holes and also prevents short cracks around the hole.
- Special Lubricants
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.