||These are used surplus from the seller which needs to be liquidated. Please see the pictures for better understanding. There are visible rusts on the item. The item is being sold on " AS IS, WHERE IS" basis. Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling to final destination and for payment of all cost incurred or associate with it. Buyer has to ensure quantity and quality. The seller has the right to reject all bids.
|# of Bids:
||11 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Elif Aksoy +18326034782ASK A QUESTION
The FD15000 Anchor Bundle is available as used surplus for it's owner who would like to liquidate his asset. Details of the item is as below:
This lot includes two packages in a bundle:
- Packing 1:
- 15 Tons FD15000 Anchor C/W Mill Certification
- With anchor bow shackle
- Adjustable Fluke/Shank Anchor Pad-Eye
- Quantity: 1 Unit
- Diameter: 90mm X 27.5m
- Grade: U3
- All common links and 1 unit x Kenter shackle to suit
- Quantity: 2 Units
- Packing 2:
- 2 length chain each as bundle
- Measurements: 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.5m
- 2 pcs kenter shackle
- Measurements: 1m x 1m x 0.5m
- Dimension: 5735mm x 4845mm x 3875mm
Total packaging details as the following:-
- DIA 90mm x 27.5m Grade U3 studlink, all common links and 1 unit kenter shacker
- 15MT FD15000 Anchor with bow shackle, adjustable fluke/shank anchor pad eye
- Franklin 5MT surface Buoys with Pigtail Chain
- SWL 55MT Shackle
- 2 1/4" swivel piece to suit 55MT Shackle
- Galvanized steel wire rope 52mm DIA x 100m, 6x36(WS) + IWRC EEIPS RHRL SWL 30MT. Taulrit spliced c/w thimble at both ends.
Total weight : 28,790 Kgs.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.