||4320 Base & Cover Feet
|# of Bids:
||18 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
Massachusetts, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Marina Yamauchi 1 (832) 5723516ASK A QUESTION
This Panduit Raceway, Multichannel, is being sold as "Job" excess to recover costs.
Twin-70 raceway base, 8 foot length. Supplied with pre-punched mounting holes. 2' of cover needed for every 1' of Twin-70 base. Twin-70 raceway base, 8 ft. length. Overall raceway dimension (Twin-70 base and cover): 7.23" x 1.77" (184mm x 45.0mm) Supplied with pre-punched mounting holes. Separate channels allow independent access to power and communication cabling throughout the entire system.
- Panduit Base P# T702BIW8 OFF WHITE
- 1440 Feet
- 60 factory boxes
- 3-8 ft sections per box (24 feet /box)
- Panduit Cover P# T70CIW8 OFF WHITE
- 2880 Feet
- 30 factory boxes
- 12-8 ft sections per box (96 feet /box)
Note: There is twice as much cover as this is multi channel (2 channels per section)
- Panduit Twin 70 Power Rated Multi-Channel Raceway Base 8ft, Off White, Panduit T702BIW8
- Material PVC
- Height (In.) 1.77
- Length (ft.) 8
- Length (In.) 96.00
- Width (In.) 7.23
- Product Length 8'
- Product Size 70
- Width (mm) 184.0
- Raceway Size 7.23" x 1.77" (184.0mm x 45.0mm)
- Length (m) 2.4
- Inside Diameter (In.) (A = 4.59 in2 / A = 4.59 in2)
- Height (mm) 45.0
- Mounting Screw On
- Ratings: RoHS Compliant, UL Listed, CSA Certified, UL5A Listed, CSA 22.2 No.62-93, CE Compliant
- 2 Pallets
- Pallets weight will be 1500 lbs total. (750 pounds per pallet)
- Pallet Dimensions: 8 ft long and 4 ft wide
Assistance will be provided for loading onto truck. Facility has loading dock Truck height.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.