||384 Presentation Cases
New. Unused surplus. Seller can load the product to the buyer's truck. Buyer is responsible for logistics to final destination.
|# of Bids:
||12 PLACE A BID
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
New Jersey, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Jose Garcia 281-205-0719 /713-229-9000 x119ASK A QUESTION
This lot of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch Whisky Limited Edition Collectible Presentation Cases are available by the seller. We are collecting bids for the sale of this lot.
This lot is just for the presentation case for the Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch Whisky - there is NO alcohol with this sale - it is only for the presentation case. Please see pictures.
This is the outer box or presentation box for the bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch Whisky. It can be used as a decorative item for a bar or for the home. Can be used as a storage space in a bar as well. Great display piece that has class.
- Size - 10 1/4" W x 13 1/2" H x 3 15/16" D
- Each Presentation Case is Poly-Bagged
- Paper reinforced heavy box - box walls 1/8" thick
- 2 Magnetic side closures with cloth ribbon pull tab
- Ribbon attached on top interior to prevent the box from opening too far
- Inside has Blue Label inscription with gold border and short history on the whisky
- Outside Blue Label info all in gold foil icluding John Walker symbol and Royal symbol of Her Majesty the Queen.
- Packed 8 Presentation Cases per Master Carton
- 24 Master Cartons per Pallet
- 192 Presentation Cases per Pallet
- 2 Full Pallets
- 48 Cases
- 384 Johnnie Walker Presentation Cases
- Approx Retail Value per Presentation Case - $20.00/each
- Total Retail Value - $7,680
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.
This items is being sold "as-is, where-is" and with no representations, warranties, nor guarantees of any kind from the Seller nor Salvex Inc. The Seller has the right to accept or reject any and all offers. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quantity & quality at time of, or before loading product.