View more items from this manufacturer
||This crane was manufactured in 2008 by U.S. manufacturer GoodCrane, Houston Texas for installation on an offshore support vessel. Due to a cancelled project, the crane was stored unused.
The crane have been upgraded after storage.
Seller has the right to reject all bids. Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees. Buyer must verify quality before removing unit from the location.
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
|Original Wholesale Value:
||Bid As Soon As Possible
Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Elif Aksoy +18326034782
This Goodcrane Electro Hydraulic Offshore Knuckle Boom Crane was purchased for a project that was cancelled. The crane was never used, and stored ever since it was purchased in 2008 from the manufacturer. It is being sold in an asset liquidation sale for the oil company to recover funds and storage space.
- Equipment / zone area: Electro hydraulic offshore crane / to be used in safe zone
- Model: 65.62KSC11020 Knuckle boom
- SWL all radius: 5 Ton Dynamic
- Crane design: standard ABS guide for lifting appliances 2007 and API spec. 2C 6TH Ed.
- Pedestal: Included (1220 mm OD x 1,05 meter height Optional pedestal installation with additional 2,25 meter height
- Outreach max. / min.: 20 / 6 meter
- Wire on winch: 1 1/8” dia x 90 meter
- Main hook lifting speed: 45 m/min (at 5 Ton)
- Slewing speed: 0 – 1 rpm
- Slewing rotation: 360 degrees continuous
- Main boom hydraulic cylinders: Dual with built in safety valve
- Knuckle hydraulic cylinder: Single with built in safety valve
- Hydraulic power unit: 100 HP, 690 Volt 3 phase 60 hz Limit switch, overload protection Included
- Digital load cell: Included with read out in cabin
- Operators cabin: Included with operator seat, joystick controls, heater, etc.
- Surface coating: Manufacturers offshore spec.
- Crane and pedestal weight: Approx 25 Ton
* Please check the attached file to see the full specification of the crane.
PLACE A BID
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.