ATTENTION: This item is no longer available.
VIEW AVAILABLE ITEMS
Texas, United States
This lot contains a Dehydration Unit which is available for sale since it is no longer needed for operations by the current owner. The tank is being sold to recover funds and storage space; it is ready to be sold asap.
- Dehydration Unit
- Manufacturer: Maloney - Crawford
- Year: 1971
- Reboiler is 5.5 MMBtu
- Comes with:
- (1) Accumulator, (3) Kimray Pumps Model 4015, (2) Triplex Pumps
- Additional filter vessels and surge tank also included
- Charcoal filter 48” x 8’-0” s/s x 125# MAWP
- Flash tank Vertical 36” x 10’ s/s x 125# MAWP
- Surge tank ( TEG accumulator) appx. 90” x 22’ S/F vessel x ( atmospheric )
- Appx. 10’-3” x 38-6 overall skid size of flash tank skid
- Appx. TEG REBOILER skid – appx. 10’-6” x 38’-9” appx.
- Height may be an issue for shipping as they did not remove the lower portion of the still column. Overall height may exceed 16’
- (3) 450-15PV Kimray glycol pumps (loose ) + (2) Union plunger pumps ( could not read size on pump tag)
- Flame arrestors cells measure appx. 54” diameter
- There is a small TEG cooler ( fin fan type)
- There is also a HP Glycol filter