- This listing is closed and no longer available for sale. To see active listings click here
Unit is used, but in good to great condition. No damage. Please see photos. Seller has the right to reject all bids.
All the items are "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Irvine, California, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: Onur Kaytan 832 426 2003
This lot of Abbott Point of Care is no longer needed for company's own operation and is being sold as an asset liquidation for its owner.
Brand: i-STAT® 1
Manufacturer: Abbott Point of Care
Manufacturer # 04J6020
Application: Handheld Blood Analyzer, Distributor Kit
CLIA Classification: CLIA Waived
Kit Contents : Analyzer, Serial Downloader, Simulator, Rechargeable Battery Pack, Martell,Portable Printer, Waived System Manual
Power Source:Battery Operated
Readout Type:Digital and Printout
Sample Application:Type Disposable Cartridge
Sample Type: Whole Blood Sample
Test Name:Blood Gases, Electrolytes, Chemistries, Coagulation, Hematology, Glucose,Cardiac Markers
Test Time: 2 Minute Results
- This revolutionary, handheld analyzer provides reliable test results in just minutes, using as little as two drops of blood and a test cartridge
- Cartridges are self-contained
- Each test cartridge contains chemically sensitive biosensors on a silicon chip that are configured to perform specific tests
- Prior to running a test, each cartridge initiates a series of preset quality control diagnostics, from monitoring the quality of the sample to validating the reagent
- Utilizing self-contained test cartridges, along with the Precision PCx TM and PCx Plus TM glucose test strips, the i-STAT 1 system delivers lab-accurate testing for Blood Gases, Electrolytes, Chemistries, Coagulation, Hematology, Glucose, and Cardiac Markers (cTnl)
- Salvex and the seller have the right to reject any and all offers.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer's responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller's location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.