View more items from this manufacturer
(1) Anesthesiaboom 0414617020 water inside boom column and bearings, minor rus taround brakes and bearings
(2) Dual spindle 0410117031 water inside main spindle and rust around bottom bearing.
(3) Monitor RLM17121889 and spring arm 4916h 000783363, extensive water on outside of monitor and backside connections.
(4) Lighthead 0403117035 and spring arm0400517062, extensive pooling of water inside light-head and minor rusting inside spring arm.
(5) Minor condensation inside brake box.
(6) Equipment boom had water all along column, outlets, and wiring. Unit also had water inside.
(7) ORI wiring is wet and both monitors have water on outside.
(8) OR Light#3 not operational.
All the items are "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling.
|# of Bids:||2|
|Asking Price:||Please log in to view Asking Price.|
|Product Location:||Atlanta , Georgia, United States|
|End Time:||Bid As Soon As Possible|
|Market Maker:||Ask a Question About This Listing: Onur Kaytan 832 426 2003|
This lot of Steris Medical Equipment was involved in an insurance claim due to water damage and is being sold by the insurance company to recover funds from loss. Details are listed below:
All units are still working and being utilized by Hospital until replacements can arrive