- This listing is closed and no longer available for sale. To see active listings click here
||Seller claims these ATM's are used in working order and are being removed from retail stores across Texas
Buyer is responsible for verifying quality and quantity before removing ATM's from warehouse
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Houston, Texas 77041, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a Question About This Listing: David Anderson 713-229-9000 x124 / 817-446-1133
This lot of Wincor Nixdorf Pro Cash 1500 ATM's is being sold by a national convenience store chain in order to upgrade to a new ATM system.
· Item: Wincor Nixdorf Pro Cash 1500 ATM
· Quantity: 250 ATM's
· Condition: Used
· Display: 12.1" TFT LCD SVGA (1024 x 768) Touch screen
· Cash Dispensing: Dispenser Module (2x Cassettes)
· Printers: Thermal Receipt and Journal
· Safe: Security Level UL 291 Level 1 (925.68 lbs.)
· Jack: Braille and Headphone Jack
· Designed for: indoor use
· Operating Systems: None (Hard Drives Have Been Removed). However, the Original Wincor Nixdorf Installation Media (Windows NT With COA, Driver/Utilities, Firmware and NDC Software) is available.
· Frontload or rearload, Compact system dimensions,Standard PC
· Standard LCD display
· Best-in-class ergonomics and design
· Optional lighted indicators at all input and output modules, labeling in Braille cash dispensing and information display (e.g. balance inquiry)
The ProCash 1500 can be enhanced to meet a customer's specific needs:
· Load/unload electronic purse
· Print receipts or other documents, Issue and/or print tickets or vouchers from multi-use cassettes
· Multimedia components , Audiosystem (loudspeaker/headphones)
Units will be shrink-wrapped and palletized by the seller
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyerï¿½s responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Sellerï¿½s location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.