- This listing is closed and no longer available for sale. To see active listings click here
||New and unused wrapped pallets. Some dust may have accumulated on the pallets due to storage in yard.
|# of Bids:
||Please log in to view Asking Price.
||Birmingham , Alabama 35242, United States
||Bid As Soon As Possible
||Ask a question about this listing: Chris Wise 713-819-6622
This lot of Maxitile Terra Cotta Roofing Tiles is available as surplus and is being offered due to lack of storage space at sellers warehouse.
The Tiles were brought in after the tornadoes hit Alabama and these 2 TLs are the remaining supplies the seller has to offer.
General: The P7 and P10 panels are made from a mixture of Type I Portland cement, cellulose, silica, PVA fibers and color pigments.
MaxiLite P7: The finished panels have six corrugations and measure 39.2 inches wide by 24 inches in length with a thickness of 0.24 inches. The installed weight is approximately 4 pounds per square foot with a head lap of 4 inches and a side lap of one corrugation.
Available are: 22 pallets of 120 "4 hump" pieces, 1 pallet @ 132, 1 @ 35 and 1 @ 77 pieces
MaxiLite P10: The finished panels have four corrugations and measure 36.7 inches wide by 24 inches in length with a thickness of 0.24 inches. The installed weight is approximately 4 pounds per square foot with a head lap of 4 inches and a side lap of one corrugation
Available are: 10 pallets of 105 "6 hump" pieces.
- This product is sold AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, loading and freight charges.
- Seller does not offer any warranties or manufacturer warranties.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, Seller will provide the Buyer a Release Order for item pick up. Title transfers from Seller to Buyer upon issuance of the Release Order.
- It is Buyer’s responsibility to verify quantities and condition at the time of pick up. Once the product has been removed from Seller’s location, there will be no adjustments based on quantity or condition.